Jobs in Ireland

tsossong
New Contributor III

Hi all,

as our Job Board is "just" working one way...I try the other way with this post. Im looking for work in Ireland - prefered Dublin, Cork or Killarney (area).

The dream job would be as an MDM-Administrator on a campus. I worked on the whole range of education...from elementary school to college. But I also take other jobs as IT-Administrator / Technician. As long as it is inhouse support for a single company.

Income: I need to pay my monthly bills a flat and food - Im not greedy.

So If you ... community... hear something about job offers in Ireland or if you have the final glue to get a job there I would highly appreciate it.

to sum up:
I want to work in Ireland
As an MDM-Administrator, IT-Administrator or IT-Technician
In the educutaion sector but also as inhouse technician for a single company.
Im not greedy.

Please answer to this post if you have any offers and / or suggestions.

Thank you

Thomas

5 REPLIES 5

steve_summers
Contributor III

@tsossong , just a tip for you. Have you been monitoring the jobs-board in Slack? Periodically there are jobs posted which are world wide. If I were you, I'd get setup by being a member of the MacAdmins group in Slack and join the Jobs-Board. Heck, if you get Slack installed, I'll let me know and I can send you an invite to the group (or any other member of the group can) and you'll at least have one more eye of jobs, so to speak. Hope to hear from you...

tsossong
New Contributor III

@steve.summers hi. Slack is installed and configured...its thomas@sossong.bayern if you could be so kind to send me an invitation. Thanks for bringing Slack to my attention.

cfc_preilly
New Contributor

Irish guy living in the US now. Are you eligible to live and work in Ireland?

tsossong
New Contributor III

@cfc_preilly Hi, im german. as long as germany and the republic of ireland is staying in the european union it should be no problem for me.

Christoms79
New Contributor

Hey all! I know this is an older thread, but if anyone has Jamf/Casper openings anywhere in the world I’m very available to explore new opportunities. I’m on Slack @Christoms79 and I’m super open to hearing about any openings, especially Europe or the UK reigion. Jamf admin for years now, super versed on 10. Thanks!