JSS 9.32 - where did it go?

chris_kemp
Contributor III

No download link - did it get pulled?

10 REPLIES 10

EightQuarterBit
New Contributor III

For some reason it seems to be listed under "Show Previous Releases." Go figure. Had me scratching my head for a minute too.

mpittcasd
Contributor

I don't see a Previous Releases for the JDS install, only for Casper Suite. Any other place to get the 9.32 for Windows server?

MontverdeAcadem
New Contributor

I don't have a "show previous releases" option. JDS has "show alternate versions", but JSS has nothing at all.

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

Reload and check again. When I saw this a few hours ago it did the same thing to me. Now it's showing up... weird.

mpittcasd
Contributor

Do I smell conspiracy?!

Mine's still not there even after clearing everything from the browser. I tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox.

chris_kemp
Contributor III

OK that's weird. So when I logged in today & went to My Assets I got this:

external image link

I clicked on the link from the email, suddenly the button appears:
![external image link](
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/willowhaus/4237595d-6e73-4fa0-8f1d-e8860e60c139_zps8b8486b4.png)

smh...

aamjohns
Contributor II

I got it a couple of hours ago under previous releases (windows installer).

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

I see 9.32 under my current release. I was able to download it.

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

@AdamBritt

I think it saw your OS and hid...

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

I was able to install it on my test JSS, however, I am seeing some odd behavior which was not the case before I updated to 9.32. While my test machine can still recon in, and the "testJSSconnection" command works just fine, the "jamf manage" command throws a "Connection failure: "The host (null) is not accessible"". The test machine will not update its binary to 9.32 at reboot either.

Edit: Nevermind - had to clean up some settings in the test JSS that carried over from a backup.