JSS ver 6 or ver 7

Not applicable

Folks,

I'm running JSS v6 on a 10.5.7 Server unlimited clients ...

Due to cost saving and economic crack downs .. My boss want to pull my
unlimited license in lieu of a 10 User OS X Server 10.5 ..
I think he wants to play with it more than the 10 seat he has.. Anyways..
His call..

Anyone know if this will affect my current 50 managed computers? Pretty much: what governs the client connections to the JSS, the OS or
JSS and/or both together.

Thanks and look forward!!

-- Yep, I'm using Comic Sans

Pat Camporeale
180 Amsterdam
Herengracht 506
1017CB Amsterdam
+31 20 422 2180

DISCLAIMER 6/29/2009

This communication is intended only for use by casper at list.jamfsoftware.com. It may contain confidential or privileged information. If you receive this communication unintentionally, please inform us immediately. Thank you. 180 has registered companies in the United States and in the Netherlands. 180 Los Angeles LLC . (180) 1424 Second Street, Suite 200 and 300, Santa Monica, California 90401, is registered with the trade register in the US in Delaware under file number 4260284 and the corporation's FEIN is 20-5982098. 180 Amsterdam BV (180) Herengracht 506, 1017 CB, Amsterdam is registered with the trade register in the Netherlands under number 34253037 and VAT number NL8161.54.673.B.01. The content of this communications is not legally binding unless confirmed by letter or telefax. Please note that 180 is neither liable for the proper transmission nor for the complete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt. Also please note that the confidentiality of email communication is not warranted. All services and other work provided by 180 are subject to our general conditions (supplier terms and conditions). The conditions are available for inspection at Herengracht 506, Amsterdam and at the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam. If you wish to receive a hard copy of these conditions, please send an e-mail with your address to info at 180amsterdam.com <mailto:info at 180amsterdam.com>

In the event you send to 180 any unsolicited ideas and/or materials (whether consisting of texts, images, sounds, software, information or otherwise) ("Materials") by e-mail or otherwise, 180 shall be entitled to use, copy and/or commercially exploit such Materials to the fullest extent, free of charge and 180 will not be bound by any confidentiality obligation in respect thereof.

1 REPLY 1

jarednichols
Honored Contributor

Maybe you'd like to tell your boss that Mac OS X Snow Leopard Server halves the cost for Unlimited since he's on a cost cutting kick.

I don't suppose any of those Microsoft licenses are getting kicked to the curb....