Last call for Boston Area 3/23 Jamf User Group!

clifhirtle
Contributor II

Looking forward to catching up with folks at tomorrow night's Jamf User Group meeting! Should be some lively discussions around directory integration (Jamf Connect, Enterprise Connect, NoMAD), macOS Mojave deployment, and MDM ecosystem strategy.

Thanks to our friends at MassMutual for hosting and our colleagues at Jamf for food and drink.

Any past attendees coming back for more? We'd love to see you back out!
@gncrest , @cfisher2 , @Alan_Taupier , @Jason.ross , @cgolebio , @nashaway , @bruce-at-umass , @kyleblanc , @lbailey , @thoule , @matin.logmein , @drengy , @isok , @dgreening , @mjhersh , @rlincoln , @evino526 , @mlavine , @LynanBolton , @cinchnetops , @matin.everquote , @jkeisch , @jbestine , @olimpia , @evino526 , @dgustavsen , @iPad_Sheriff , @burinskiy , @kcrawshaw , @Llincoln3 , @andymcp , @Dooley , @cbirney , @emax , @albrechs , @acquia , @fischere , @hieu.le ?

4 REPLIES 4

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Hey @clifhirtle I'm thinking you meant 4/23, right? Otherwise this is a very late notice :)
I never seem to get any notices on these meetings any more or I would sign up to come. At this point, I can't make it out tomorrow as it's too soon, and I have other things on my schedule. : /

What's the best way to stay informed of any of these meetings now? I've missed like a bunch of them already because I forget to keep checking in the User Groups section here and I don't know about them otherwise. Is there any kind of mailing list for them?

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

Hmmm I didn't see anything about this prior to this post. I'll do my best to attend. I can't find details on where/when though. Can you please post here?

clifhirtle
Contributor II

Good catch @mm2270 - yes, definitely 4/23. Sorry to miss you, but let's ensure we get you to the next one - been far too long and I'm in Boston area a bit more now these days so hoping to assist whenever/wherever possible on the good work the community is doing to gather folks.

@dgreening though the discussion was linked back to the JUG page, but here it is for you and others to RSVP:

Boston Area 4/23 Jamf User Group Meeting

marc_grubb
New Contributor III

I'll see you all tonight. RSVP here: The Event shows as SOLD OUT. You may be able to contact the organizer, Tom - Scroll down a bit and click on "Contact"