Last check-in time WAY off

chrkro
New Contributor II

I'm sure this has already been covered somewhere, but I can't find anything helpful.  Under Patch Management and a given App (e.g. Visual Studio Code), the patch report showing the devices with a given version provides a "Last check-in" time.  What I am seeing are times very much in the future (appears to be 4 hours).  And, I cannot find a setting anywhere that would allow this to be adjusted to my timezone (assuming it is just a time zone setting).  There is the setting for my account, which is set to NY (UTC -4).  

Any ideas?? 

3 REPLIES 3

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

I noticed in one of the recent releases a while ago that certain reporting started showing in UTC time, patch management being one of them. I also thought at one point you could set policy time frames with your personal timezone, but policy time limits also now default to UTC and don't appear configurable either.

Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 4.24.22 PM.png

Tribruin
Valued Contributor II

I got a PI from Jamf on this: PI111134. Hopefully it will be fixed in an upcoming release. 

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

Ah good to know it's a defect. I wasn't sure if it was a "thing" since we'd moved to cloud and cloud could be thought of as a global Jamf - them just defaulting everyone to UTC for simplicity.