Location suggestions for Bottle Share Event

jmahlman
Valued Contributor

So, this will be my first JNUC and first time in MSY..so I'm not 100% sure on locations for events. Anyone with suggestions can post here and I'll see if I can find a suitable one.

If anyone from JAMF is reading this..can you help us out? :)

CHEERS!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jmahlman
Valued Contributor

Looks like we're doing it at the JAMF offices on Tuesday, thanks @mike.paul for your help with that!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

mike_paul
Contributor III
Contributor III

So we originally landed on Thursday for the bottle share because it didnt conflict with other mini-events and thats what we did last year. I do have the JAMF office reserved for Thursday as well.

We would not be able to do the share at a bar or likely even the hotels so it would need to happen at someones house or a location like JAMF.

We were discussing it here: JNUC Beer Share and in slack a while back.

Nothing is set in stone but that was the idea.

jmahlman
Valued Contributor

Personally, I have no issue with doing it on Thursday. The only issue I would expect is that a lot of people may be leaving that evening so the crowd might be smaller.

jmahlman
Valued Contributor

I forgot to ask, what time on Thursday? I can update the event.

RobertHammen
Valued Contributor II

I would love to be there and bring some bottles, but can't make Thursday night as I'll be gone.

jmahlman
Valued Contributor

Looks like we're doing it at the JAMF offices on Tuesday, thanks @mike.paul for your help with that!

jimd
New Contributor II

Great Bottle Share last year... unfortunately, my company chose not to send anyone to JNUC this year...

I'll be there in spirit! (Hoisting a Boulevard Rye-on-Rye that I would have brought!)