Mobile device compliance info from JAMF

Kelvin4427
New Contributor

I'm integrating with JAMF MDM to get mobile devices. I have a standard JAMF pro user created and assigned Auditor privileges(grant all read). I'm able to get device info with the following info under the security object.

"security": { "dataProtected": , "blockLevelEncryptionCapable": true, "fileLevelEncryptionCapable": true, "passcodePresent": true, "passcodeCompliant": true, "passcodeCompliantWithProfile": true, "hardwareEncryption": , "activationLockEnabled": true, "jailBreakDetected": false },

I have to capture the compliance info as well when I try to access compliance info using the following API call

BaseURL/api/v2/conditional-access/device-compliance-information/mobile/{deviceid}

it is showing null results. Please advise how can get the compliance status of the device. Do I need to get more privileges or can we capture from a security object?

Thanks.

mythdhr

1 REPLY 1

Williamsins
New Contributor

This is help you. Click Open Microsoft Endpoint Management. A new tab opens to the Partner compliance management blade in Microsoft Azure. Click Add compliance partner. Choose "Jamf Device Compliance" from the Compliance partner pop-up menu. RunYourPool.com