Mobile Device Enrollment Profile /self servie No longer working at 8.4

bmollica
New Contributor

iPads that already have self service installed do not work. When they tap an app it says "download will start shortly" and nothing ever happens.

To try and fix, I deleted the profiles(all of them) and deleted the device in JAMf, and tried to reinstall everything but once I get my Enrollment Profile on the device, the Self serve doesn't even come down! When I go to my inventory I can see a new UDID, but everything else is blank. When I click "details" the only info is the UDID and the Last Inventory update, no software version, %used, or serial. Under the Management History tab it says update inventory-waiting send push notification. Install Self Service Web Clip- Waiting to send push notification.

I tried adding a new iPad(fresh out of the box)and the same thing happens. I also tried redownloding the enrollment profile under Mobile Device Enrollment encase it changed during the update, but that did not make any difference either.

Is anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?

2 REPLIES 2

NickKoval
Contributor
Contributor

I'm experiencing this on a brand new install of JSS version 8.43. Devices have access to gateway.push.apple.com over the correct port number. The JSS has access to gateway.push.apple.com over port 2195. Still looking for a solution. All updates and push notifications are listed as pending.

mabed
New Contributor

Having the same problem. New install. Ports open. UDID shows in JAMF but no other info.