netInstallApplyConfigurationSettings.sh.pkg is not signed” on vanilla NetInstall?

ega
Contributor III

Anyone seeing failures like netInstallApplyConfigurationSettings.sh.pkg is not signed on 10.12.4 and 10.12.5 NetInstalls which have no customizations? Everything worked in 10.12.3 but looks like Apple broke their own NetInstall with 10.12.4. Anyone seeing these? Seems kind of like the issue here https://derflounder.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/third-party-installer-packages-may-not-be-installable-by-the-macos-10-12-4-os-installer/ but I am not making any customizations or adding Profiles/pkgs/ etc ba2a42549cb14928bd88ba0d5fe2712e

8 REPLIES 8

gachowski
Valued Contributor II

Yep same issue in 12.5 too.. Please open a ticket with apple. I opened one when 12.4 was released.

C

ega
Contributor III

Done. Issue 32294000 in Server.

gachowski
Valued Contributor II

thank you very much : )

ega
Contributor III

Got an email back from radar saying:
"Engineering has determined that your bug report (32294000) is a duplicate of 31618408 and will be closed. "

ega
Contributor III

Update. 10.12.6 fails same error

gachowski
Valued Contributor II

So after a little help with Apple it's because we are enabling settings. Like auto install on, or set by host to match machine. If you don't select anything in SIU then it should work.. Just got it working with 10.12.6 but it's back to 10 million clicks and a lot of waiting to get the OS installed.

C

joshua_phillips
New Contributor

Any work around to this? Still getting this error on Sierra 10.12.6

mhegge
Contributor III

I just ran into this. Straight, vanilla NetInstall image. I cannot seem to find anything about this on a quick search.