New England Jamf users, want to host a meetup?

adamcodega
Valued Contributor

If you're from New England and looking to host a meetup or wondering if there's other Jamf users out there to network with, join the Northeast Regional Apple Admins user group. We're a Casper User Group currently hosting meetups for Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island Jamf users. We're always looking to expand our name into the rest of New England and want you to know there's local Jamf users you can network with. Comment here if you're interested in hosting a meetup in your area of New England or would like to come to one of our existing meetups. We post meetups on the Jamf events board and on our meetup.com page.

7 REPLIES 7

geoffreykobrien
Contributor

I could host in December up in Maine.

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

I'm in the middle of NH and would love to host... but I doubt too many folks would take the drive unless we did it on a lake cruise or something. Adam, you know I'm good for driving just about anywhere so. Maine, Mass, etc...

kevin5495
New Contributor III

I'm in Burlington. I know of at least one other edu and a commercial user in the area. I don't have the info with me as I'm in MN but there's a NE JAMF edu guy in Maine.

adamcodega
Valued Contributor

Sorry @Chris_Hafner I almost forgot about you up there! If there's anyone else in NH yall should meet up, or one of these days we should do a meetup somewhere centrally perhaps on a weekend.

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

There are a few around but not enough for a full meetup I think. By the time I ended up in southern NH I may as well just go to Boston or Portland, etc. Generally, I hit up the Boston get together when I have the opportunity. Those guys/gals are truly fantastic!

That said, It's killing me that I'm not at the JNUC right now. First time in 4 years! Hope you are!

JoshRouthier
Contributor

New to Jamf this year, would love to attend a meet up for the first time! Not terribly far from @Chris_Hafner, and would be happy to attend a meet up in New England!

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

@JoshRouthier @kevin5495 That's fantastic! Perhaps we should have a Northern New England meetup! (Now the Mainards are going to jump on me) Who else is out there/