New MacBook Pro 15" w/Touchbar Casper Imaging not seeing HD?

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

So Ive been reworking my netboot image for 10.12.2 and took it straight from the MacBook pro 15" w/touchbar that we just got in, and using a thunderbolt 3-thunderbot2 adapter and then a thunderbolt to ethernet adapter...Ive been able to get the machine net booting. However I cannot get Casper Imaging to see it's drive for some reason. It keeps trying for target imaging mode instead since its does not find a HD to image.

Any Suggestions?
Could I be missing some setting on my netboot image?
Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools
3 REPLIES 3

B-35405
Contributor

Wish I had the answer for you, its not you its apple. This was brought up at JUNC, but I don't remember the fix! Sorry ! Hope some else remembers =)

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

The weird part is that imaging worked the one time I had support on the phone. Its back to not working at all. I can netboot just fine, but it won't let me image the disk. Or mount it after erasing it.

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Nix4Life
Valued Contributor

Hey @gshackney

Was on the forked OS merry go round, but decided to get off. I am using a no image boot process for the TouchBars. I prepared a pkg with a few apps and a firstboot. I setup the local admin account, install the pkg. after install, it reboots and applies the settings, then pulls down software from a webserver. The process was adapted from @stevewood here
What version of JamfPro are you using?

Larry