NYC Metro JAMF User Group July 2020 Meeting

kevinfriel
Contributor

It's been awhile...and may be a while longer before we can meet up in person in NYC again, so we're going virtual!
Come join us on Wednesday, July 8, 4:30 to 6:30 PM via Zoom.

Everyone is invited to the 33rd (but first virtual) NYC Metro Jamf User Group! This group started 6 years ago and is still going strong!
If you've ever wanted to attend but weren't able to make it, now's the perfect time.

We have lots to talk about! There's been a lot of news recently around Jamf and Macs...especially with WWDC last week.
We'll review the latest Jamf release and go over the big Apple news that will affect all of us as Mac Admins starting this fall.
Plus we'll have time for discussion in chat and on video.

Please sign up here and we'll send the Zoom meeting info the morning of the event.

Jamf admins of all skill levels and focus are invited. Unfortunately, it's BYOR (Bring your own refreshments), so stock up on your favorite snacks and beverages . Feel free to forward that to anyone you may think would be interested in attending.
Hope to see you all on Zoom!

5 REPLIES 5

tomr
New Contributor III

@kevinfriel missed the cut off time for registration but if you could send me the link as well that would be most appreciated

jimnorrisiv
New Contributor II

@kevinfriel Missed the cutoff too but if I could also get an invite that'd be amazing!

shaquir
Contributor III

@kevinfriel, Please shoot me an invite as well if you can. Regards

kevinfriel
Contributor

I reopened the registration. I'll send out the invites at 3pm EST.
@tomr @jimnorrisiv @shaquir

McGinn
Contributor

I signed up but looks like I never got the Zoom link

EDIT: just noticed you are going to send it out at 3pm