NYC Metro JAMF User Group May 2016 Meeting

kevinfriel
Contributor

It's not just Star Wars day...it's also time to announce the 12th NYC Metro JAMF User Group meeting will be held on Wednesday 4th, 2016 4:30 to 6:30 PM. at Apple Executive Briefing Center, 100 Fifth Ave, 6th Floor New York, NY, 10014.

The bi-monthly (or so) NYC JAMF User Groups are a great opportunity for meeting fellow Mac and Casper admins and sharing how we make both work in our respective environments.

After rounding up current events and changes, including Casper 9.9, we'll open for a discussion on best Casper best practices how that fits into modern computer and mobile management. Plus a speaker and presentation to be announced shortly.

Please register here

Casper admins of all skill levels and focus are invited. Refreshments will be served.

Hope to see you all there!

4 REPLIES 4

MarkMelaccio
Contributor II
Contributor II

Since Its "Star Wars" Day, is it BYOL? (Bring Your Own Lightsaber)?

kevinfriel
Contributor

@MarkMelaccio I think Apple has a strict no weapons policy....we don't want any 'who shot first' kind of problems...

kevinfriel
Contributor

I've confirmed the speaker, so I can announce that we will have a Practical walk through of vulnerability scan results.

For those of you who attended last JUG, we discussed quite a few security related topics. This is a perfect extension of that discussion.

jarednichols
Honored Contributor

@MarkMelaccio if you rock up with a lightsaber, nobody will kick you out out of respect and sheer awe.