Packaging: Config Profiles

msample
Contributor II

I'm seeing one of the primary config profiles show up under "Profiles" in System Preferences after imaging one of our test machines, it's the "MDM Profile." Is it possible to create a .dmg with composer compartmentalizing other config profiles that I want to implement within system preferences? Anyone know if this is possible and if it's effective when APNS is not allowed by security?

Note: I did upload into Casper Admin an older .dmg file called SCEP. It was used in an older JSS that was created long before I took on the current project that I've been involved with over the past few months. I'm trying to make the connection with how and what this .dmg is built and if packaged specifically for placement within Profiles under system preferences. Below I've attached a snapshot of the profile that shows up from a recent imaging task I executed from my new JSS.

Anyone played with profiles in this manner (if you're like me with security restrictions to APNS ports 2195 & 2196)? I wondered if this might be a different method of automating the implementation of config profiles into system preferences. Helpful feedback is appreciated.

efbbb62865754ccea873210fa592b52f

0 REPLIES 0