Patch Management Not Updating/Showing Newer App Versions

RCRC74
New Contributor

Anyone else experience their cloud instance patch management definitions not showing newer versions?  It will only show the newer versions if I completely delete every patch management instance regarding that app, which we cannot do every time a new version comes out.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated, thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

I would guess the old definition was deprecated and had to be refreshed by creating a new one. This happened to me earlier this year with Microsoft Teams I believe. But once you recreate it using the new definitions from Jamf, it should continue to work and show new versions as Jamf adds them. If you're finding you have to keep deleting and re-adding the same titles to get the new versions to show, I would open a support case with Jamf, because that's definitely not what's supposed to happen.

RCRC74
New Contributor

Looks like I'll have to open a ticket, because I just added Google Chrome again last week, but it's still not showing any of the latest versions past the one that was showing when I added it again.

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

I'd say yes then. That doesn't make sense. But one question - are you on Jamf Pro version 11, or still on a 10.x release?