policies showing double packages

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

when creating a policy and adding a package, for some reason it is showing up as 2 of the same package being added to the policy.

is anyone else getting this annoying result?

if i remove one, it removes both.

6 REPLIES 6

Asnyder
Contributor III

This is an old issue that occurs in chrome, I believe. Try safari.

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

I don't use google chrome, i use firefox and from a Windows 10 computer.

this has just started happening in the last 2 weeks.

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

somedays i use a windows computer to administer JAMF Pro while other days i'll use a mac.

carlo_anselmi
Contributor III

It happens to me too. Started with FF 79 on Mac. Rarely when editing policies more often when I edit smart groups, it doubles the criteria

Knäckebröd
New Contributor

Same here, happens only on Firefox for me. Thought it was a fluke but seems more people has it. Doubling policies and smart groups for me. I use Safari now only for any JAMF related things.

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

Yesterday i had a policy that ran, i haven't edited the policy in months and i noticed it was running a script twice. Afterwards i went int0 the policy and in fact the same script was now added twice so i had to remove one of them. I alternate between using a windows and mac computer and i primarily use firefox no matter what OS i use. This doubling up has just started happening in the past 4-5 weeks. Now i have to use multiple browsers no matter what OS im using.
Even my smart groups criteria are doubling up. Gotta now check each policy and groups using multiple browsers.

JAMF is looking more and more unstable and untrustworthy.