Problem pushing profile System Extension & HD Full Access with JAMF in Crowdstrike

Frank_Sonder
Contributor

Hi everyone,

To give a little context. The company I work for is doing our compliances and I need to ensure that the numbers of computers I have in JAMF are equal to the Crowdstrike console. Right the numbers are not right in Crowdstrike, lots of computers are not showing because of bad deployments, the version of Falcon and MacOS is not up to date, etc.

So I'm trying to push the system extension profiles and full HD access and I often get those errors below.

Even tho I uninstall Crowdstrike and still push those profiles, I get the same errors (below). I followed the instructions by the book from Crowdstrike here: https://falcon.crowdstrike.com/documentation/22/falcon-sensor-for-mac , nothing... I get errors. Is this a JAMF issue of Crowdstrike not being up to date with the MacOS? My environment is Mac with Monterey, Big Sur, Catalina and some Mojave. I still have lots of Intel and getting more M1 now. I get errors on Monterey with Intel and M1 so I don't know exactly what the problem is, I'm just trying make sure all of my infra is up to date with MacOS and Crowdstrike.

HD Full Access: In the payload (UUID: 2A0EF72B-46C3-449E-9732-7DA5EB2A2D32), the key 'CodeRequirement' has an invalid value.

System Extension: <Exception> -[__NSCFConstantString objectForKeyedSubscript:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7ff8574b2f80

Is there a new way somehow to install Crowdstrike? Is it JAMF? Is it me? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tribruin
Valued Contributor II

Have you looked at this article?

Overview: How to deploy Falcon sensor for Mac using Jamf Pro (crowdstrike.com)

There are links to the the proper way to create the profile. We run Crowdstrike and aren't having any issues with the profile we created. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Tribruin
Valued Contributor II

Have you looked at this article?

Overview: How to deploy Falcon sensor for Mac using Jamf Pro (crowdstrike.com)

There are links to the the proper way to create the profile. We run Crowdstrike and aren't having any issues with the profile we created. 

Our Crowdstrike prevention policies are well adjusted, let me try to re-create those profiles from the link you sent me and I will return with feedback. Thanks, bud.

Awesome! It's working well!

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

It's buried in the above linked documents, but would go with Licensing using a Configuration Profile rather than a script.

--
https://donmontalvo.com