Profile Manager broken after JSS 9.9 update

cscsit
New Contributor III

Not sure if its just coincidence or not, but it seems like since I upgraded JSS to version 9.9 we cannot get to the Profile Manager login page. We've had this issue before and I think it stems from Casper using the same port as something else in OS X Server or something like that. I think a .conf file was needed to be changed, but I cannot remember which one was changed (I'm thinking it was the Calendar Server).

Can anyone give me some pointers?

I do sorta remember 9.9 asking if they can change some ports or something as part of the the installation so maybe it messed something up in Profile Manager. I just need to be able to push/pull settings to our Macs as were not fully moved over to Casper on the OS X side. I'm confident that Profile Manager is working, I just can't get to the login screen.

1 REPLY 1

were_wulff
Valued Contributor II

Hi @cscsit ,

This is an issue we're currently aware of, and have it filed as PI-002107.

Please get in touch with your Technical Account Manager, and they can walk you through the steps to get it corrected and get Profile Manager working again.

You can contact your TAM by either giving them a call, sending an e-mail to support@jamfsoftware.com, or by using the My Support section of JAMF Nation.

Thanks!
Amanda Wulff
JAMF Software Support