Reporting All Computers & Attributes

jane54812
New Contributor

Hello,

Fairly new to Jamf.  Using Jamf Pro I would like to be able to create a single exportable report which can show all computers (assigned and not assigned) and for those which are assigned I would also like to include who they have been assigned to.

At the moment I can only see one report which show assigned devices with users, but if I want to see unassigned computers, I have to go into the Pre-Stage Enrollment.

Secondly it is possible to define a custom attribute that can be set against each computer?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Tribruin
Valued Contributor II

Computer in Jamf can be "Managed", "Unmanaged", or they can just be Assigned to a Pre-Stage enrollment through ABM.
You can report on Managed and Unmanaged computers. However, you can not report on computers that are assigned to a Pre-Stage, but have not yet been enrolled. Jamf does not start collecting inventory on a computer until it has been enrolled. 

The only way I know to collect info about the computers not enrolled but in a prestage would be to use API calls

jane54812
New Contributor

Thanks.
I've started reviewing the API but there does not appear to be any calls that can retrieve all devices related to a specific prestage group.
Do you know which call would provide this please?