Self Service Icons missing in Jamf Pro 10.6.2

roiegat
Contributor III

So I've been working on updating our JAMF server from 9.101 to 10.6.2. On our development server where I've been testing things I've noticed something odd.

The way I created the development environment was that did a SQL dump in 9.101 and used that as the base for 10.6.2. All the policies and icon for self service went through ok. In 10.6.2 console I can see the icons ok and I've even begun to do the branding.

But when test users open up self service the branding only shows the text, and all the icons that are unique don't show up. The default icons show up ok though. This is replicated on about 4 test machines.

Interestingly enough, if I open the console on the machine and go to the self service branding and download it from there - it work ok.

Is there a way to force Self Service in 10.6.2 to update the icons?

5 REPLIES 5

monosodium
Contributor

@roiegat I am having the same issue in my test environment. Let me know if you find the resolution to this.

roiegat
Contributor III

@monosodium working with JAMF support on it....some machines got a bit better with time. But nothing works well on a fresh image. Will keep this post updated if we get results from JAMF Support.

Also recently updated to 10.7.1 to help with Self Service and Mojave.....was hoping it'd fix it, but no luck.

monosodium
Contributor

@roiegat Yeah I just completely wiped my test machine and installed 10.12 and still having issues. So I wonder if there is some cache on the server I need to wipe?

roiegat
Contributor III

Hopefully the JAMF engineers can figure it out.

Harinath
New Contributor

I am also facing the same issue, any update from JAMF support..?