SmartBoard solution needed

tgunkel
New Contributor

When a student sharing there presentation or report from an iPad via airplay (Apple TV) to a projector on to a SmartBoard is there a way for a teacher to write corrections on to the SmartBoard using the SmartBoard functions?

2 REPLIES 2

plawrence
Contributor II

Cant say I've heard of anything that can do this, as the smart board would need to interact with the iPad in some way. Is there some way that both users can share the same document/app? That way the teacher could make their edits on their own device and have them show up on the students device.

When a student sharing there presentation or report from an iPad via airplay (Apple TV) to a projector on to a SmartBoard is there a way for a teacher to write corrections on to the SmartBoard using the SmartBoard functions?

Nix4Life
Valued Contributor

Yes. we do this with AirServer. The Teachers will project their iPads with blank info, then fill it out on the Smartboard with the students, It is not saved in the document that is being projected, only on what's being viewed, I'll see if I can more info in the morning

L

Edit: Confirmed with staff that they project ibooks from their iPads to Smartboards via Airserver, and comment in different colors with the Smartboard Pens