The profile “com.jamfsoftware.applock” is not installed.

aaron_kelley
Contributor

I have one particular classroom that for some reason, she will be using Casper Focus and all of a sudden issues occur when she focuses in apps. It has usually been one iPad or two, but this time we have at least 7 in her class that are doing the same thing. When she attempted to remove the iPads from focus, they are failing to remove. I've gone into each individual iPad in JSS console and have noticed the error "The profile 'com.jamfsoftware.applock' is not installed" listed numerous times on all of the devices that will not remove focus. I've researched this but haven't found anything. Any reason why it would just randomly do this and not remove focus, even after clearing the failed commands in JSS?ea41bebf9de74633b28930fb4223956d

4 REPLIES 4

aaron_kelley
Contributor

Update: I'm seeing now that a lot of the iPads here are giving this error from using Casper Focus, not just this particular classroom.

ccmobilesolutio
New Contributor

Hey Aaron,

sorry for digging out that old post, but I'm facing the excact same issue at the moment.
Did you resolve this? Is there any solution?

Thanks for your feedback.

aaron_kelley
Contributor

Hey @ccmobilesolution

I actually don't remember if this was ever resolved, as it was during last school year...and actually forgot about this post as well. We have gone to Apple Classroom now. Sorry about that! Maybe someone can still come in and provide insight?

Sirmacalot
New Contributor

Having the same issue with Casper Focus.