Usage Logs Blank After Upgrade

mwise
New Contributor

I updated recently from 9.65 to 9.81 and have an issue. When I click on the log for any policy, including ones created post update, the results are blank. That being said, on running policies promoted to the Dashboard I can see the progress of the policy clearly enough as successes and failures pile up, but nothing is being recorded in regards to which computers are involved.

I have checked the mysql tables and there are no issues reported. Tables like usage_logs are populated with data. JAMF logs do not seem to indicate anything wrong. Any insight on where I should be looking to remedy this? If all else fails, should I attempt to reinsert the last database backup from 9.65?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

mwise
New Contributor

To update, the log information is still being collected in log_actions and is visible via a Computer under Policy Logs, just not via a Policy under the Log tab.

mwise
New Contributor

Issue resolved. There was a java servlet exception error when attempting to access Logs from Policy pages. In conjunction with support, we reinstalled the JSS to correct for possibly misinstalled files during the original installation. This corrected the behavior, everything functions as it should now.

rrouleau
Contributor

I am having this same issue...

I have tried:
Dropping the new server database, creating a new, and importing a recent backup.
Reinstalling the JSS on the new server (a number of times)

Do you happen to have any more input on your fix, while I wait on a support team response?
Thanks in advance!

rrouleau
Contributor

Hmm... wondering why my previous comment didn't bump this thread...