Venue?

andyinindy
Contributor II

So, the question is, where do we hold the "First Annual JNUC Beer Swap"?

There are not many restaurants that are BYOB that would be convenient. There was some discussion of the Aloft hotel lobby, but I am not sure how they'd feel about outside booze, since there is a bar right there. Any other ideas as to where we could hold this shindig?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Brock
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hey guys,

I can't guarantee anything at this point, but I'm hoping that JAMF can host this at our office. I'll update this once I find out more.

Thanks, Brock

View solution in original post

mike_paul
Contributor III
Contributor III

Ok, I was able to confirm that we can do this at the JAMF office (since we do 'internal sessions' often). And since it was moved to Thursday I will be able to attend as well. I may have a few things to contribute....

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45

kevin5495
New Contributor III

I should have enough Headys for tasting and trade. I'd love to take home some Plinys and have a tasting at home.

Apparently the TSA didn't appreciate seeing all the cans in my suitcase.

lkrasno
Contributor II

Excellent @kevin5495 I lost one of 5 bottles in transit, but can also ship some your way too, along with money for more Heady !

@mike.paul any food delivery recommendations ? can you add them to google doc and we'll add votes?

ayla_abbott
New Contributor III

Was there any decision made about refrigeration? I've got a few bottles that I'd hate to have to tote around all Thursday (and they'd be warm, fine for one, but not for the others), but it would be a right royal pain to walk back to the Courtyard Mariott to pick up at the end of the day.

charliwest
Contributor II

@ayla.abbott Bring them to the theater and I can drop them back to my aloft room and put them in the fridge, and then I promise to bring them along ;)

FYI some more info here https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/discussion.html?id=17393

ayla_abbott
New Contributor III

@charliwest

Okay that sounds perfect, thanks! And by the theater I assume you mean tonight for the party? For about ten minutes I figured you meant the Guthrie theater.

Will you be raucously leaping up on a table to announce yourself or will you post here your general location in the room when you're ready to start taking collections?

kevin5495
New Contributor III

I could meet you at Aloft if you'd like to take mine over. They're in my fridge.