WIFI Issues

garethskwarczek
New Contributor

Hi all,

First post, so if this is already covered, please point me in the right direction as i couldn't find anything on it.

Our CEO has a new macbook, running the latest JAMF 10.8 and also Mojave.

His credentials sometimes save to keychain for 802.1x and corporate wifi, but after some time (dont know exactly) they "vanish" from keychain and he defaults to our guest network, which means he doesnt get email through outlook and some other corporate access. We have tried everything we can think of to rectify this, re-authenticating on LAN & Wifi etc.

We've also noticed that under sys pref/network, the Location sometimes doesn't set as automatic. Not sure if the user has manually added a new location or not, but we've removed anything from there, so all thats left is automatic. Not ruling out user error on any of these parts, but as its the CEO, its hard to explain up the chain that its his fault (if it his) and not the machine/JAMF.

Any help/hints/tips would be greatly appreciated. I've spoken to our support team and all they have identified is the location setting in network could be the issue.

I've also checked all config profiles and policies, no other user is having the issue whether they are on high sierra or mojave.

If you need anymore info, let me know and i'll do my best to get it.

Cheers

0 REPLIES 0