Apple Mac Mini M1 2020 losing connectivity too Jamf School

syskoch
New Contributor

Hello everybody,

i hope you guys can help me with my problem. Please excuse my bad english^^

We are using Apple Mac Mini M1 (2020) as personal computers for our schools. We got this school lab with about 30 MACs that students can use for almost everything, like IT study, researching. Those MACs are managed with Jamf School. We build a device group and a profile that forbids stuff like changing wallpapers ( The students like to change those to ntfw content). Sometime we like to update those config profiles and push those onto the MACs. 

Now i got this Problem that those MACs are losing the connect to jamf school. I can reset those MACs. Then they work fine for about 2-4 hours. After that they are losing the connect. That is pretty frustrating because those conf profile updates cant be pushed. While they have no connect to jamf, they still got internet connection. I can use the internet without problem (like google stuff). We tried using mobile Data on those MACs (creating a hotspot with a smartphone), but they still refuse to connect. I can reset those MACs again, and they work fine for 2-4 hours as i mentioned. You guys got any idea how i can fix this problem ?

syskoch_0-1689323934679.png

1 REPLY 1

syskoch
New Contributor

syskoch_0-1689324480292.png

Once i press the following: choose Erase All Content and Settings

Restart Mac

Now i got the connect to jamf school for a couple of hours.