Experienced Jamf Pro Engineer & Apple Systems Architect Seeking New Opportunities

wgrzybowski
New Contributor

Hello Jamf Nation Community,

I’m William Grzybowski, a Senior Systems Engineer and Apple Systems Architect with over 23 years of experience specializing in macOS, Apple ecosystem technologies, and Jamf Pro MDM automation. I’m currently seeking new opportunities where I can leverage my Jamf Pro expertise and strong background in enterprise mobility management to help organizations optimize their Apple device management and infrastructure.

Key Skills & Certifications:

Jamf Certified Expert (Jamf 400), Jamf Certified Endpoint Security Admin, Jamf Certified Admin

•Hands-on expertise in macOS, iOS, iPadOS deployment and management using Jamf Pro

Automation & Scripting: Custom Jamf API scripting and Bash scripting to streamline workflows and reduce manual intervention

•Extensive experience in Identity & Access Management with Okta, SSO, SAML/OIDC, and Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)

•Strong background in cross-platform administration (macOS, Windows, Linux) and Active Directory integration

Cloud-based backup solutions and data integrity management using Druva

What I Offer:

•Proven success in leading large-scale deployments of Apple devices, automating processes with custom scripting, and optimizing IT infrastructure.

•Experience in translating complex business requirements into architectural frameworks and mobility strategies.

•Strong ability to collaborate with teams, create SOPs, and develop knowledge base articles for service handover and ongoing operations.

•A passion for helping organizations streamline IT operations, improve security, and enhance productivity through Jamf Pro MDM and Apple ecosystem management.

If you’re looking for an experienced Jamf Pro expert and Apple Systems Architect who can bring value through solution design, process automation, and enterprise mobility management, I would love to connect and discuss how I can contribute to your team.

Feel free to reach out to me via LinkedIn or email at william.grzybowski@me.com.

Thank you,

William Grzybowski

Linked in: MacJediWizard 

GitHub: MacJediWizard

Thanks,

MacJediWizard
0 REPLIES 0