Posted on 02-08-2022 04:31 PM
This person will support approximately 60 US-based employees. Flexible work environment, with work from home 2-3 days per week. Please reach out for more information!
The IT Engineer will support all corporate users and perform a variety of
technical duties. They include installation, configuration, maintenance (periodic and emergency
maintenance), troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of computer hardware, software,
networks and peripherals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in the planning, design, and implementation of various systems to include laptops,
servers, tablets, phones, network equipment, and software applications.
• Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues via phone, web, and in-person channels.
• Administrate and maintain company VPNs and hosted services
• Administrate backups
• Manage OSX clients and create system images and customization
• Track Inventory all incoming/outgoing equipment and software resources
• Partner with other technology professionals and business personnel to discuss the
impact of incidents on products and services
QUALIFICATIONS (education, years of experience, skills, specialized knowledge, etc.):
• Minimum of two years of experience in a tech support position, supporting Macintosh
systems within a complex networked environment.
• Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
• Demonstrates ability to independently understand, troubleshoot, and resolve many
types of Service Requests.
• Working knowledge of IT backup solutions
• Comfortable under high-stress and exhibits poise and focus
• Able to find root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient solutions
Working familiarity with:
Mac OS and iOS
G-Suite (Business Class)
Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk)
Additional items a plus: