As IT Support Engineer, you are a competent contact person for all matters concerning our internal IT and you are responsible for ensuring that everything runs smoothly. You keep our Macs up and running and share your expertise with colleagues in our global offices. You are also working on process automation that allows us to grow faster and make things smarter.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Deployment, management and maintenance of Apple hardware and software
- 1st level end user support
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware
- Manage user accounts and access permissions
- Analyze support requests to discover underlying issues and trends
- Test and evaluate new technologies
- Create training materials related to troubleshooting and the usage of computers and applications
- Continuously improve the level of IT support provided to a global organization
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 1 to 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of Apple technologies
- Ideally experience in one of the following areas:
- Okta Identity Management
- Mobile device management, preferably JAMF
- Administration of Atlassian products (Confluence & Jira)
- Experience with ticketing / service desk applications (e.g., Jira Service Desk)
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
Apply here: https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career/jobs?gh_jid=4837567003