Company: IBM in support of Kyndryl
Location: New York/Remote
The Mac@IBM experience is coming to Kyndryl! We are in the process of building an incredible Mac@Kyndryl Team. You will serve as a Jamf Pro Admin responsible for the Jamf SaaS environment and macOS platform engineering. You will work as a member of the Mac@Kyndryl engineering team to share responsibility for the internal macOS deployment in support of Kyndryl.
You will be working in a cross platform team, specializing in macOS administration. There will be potential to expand your skillset as desired into Mobile, Linux, or Windows management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in macOS Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Demonstrated experience in Python and Shell scripting languages
- Exposure to Endpoint Detection and Response solutions
- Demonstrated communication skills in a customer facing environment
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment
- Comfortable leveraging APIs to build out complex solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Jamf 300 certification (or equivalent legacy certifications)
- Apple macOS Certifications (for example ACSP, ACTC, ACSA, ACS, ACMA, etc)
- SQL exposure
- Experience working in with containerized environments (Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes, etc)
Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what's next.
Please note: The final decision if this position will transition from IBM to Kyndryl is yet to be confirmed.