Apply on Linkedin
Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
Now is the perfect time to join the journey. Here’s why:
- It’s working. We’re in multiple states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- We’re well backed & stable. We closed our $40M Series B fundraise. We are supported by some of the top investors globally, including Google’s “Gradient” AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures (Beyond Meat, etc.), and Advance Venture Partners.
- It’s not too late! Despite this traction and stability, we’re still early enough in the journey that there’s time to make a real difference during Openly’s formative period.
The ideal candidate will enjoy being on a strategic team and have the ability to take manual business processes and help create efficiencies through automation and best IT practices.
- Administration of various Saas applications (Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Jamf, MDM tools, etc.)
- Work with the teams to help automate/optimize the onboarding/offboarding process.
- Work on projects specific to Saas business applications
- Security minded when deploying solutions
- Documentation / create run books where necessary
- Implement Google SSO for our business applications
- Use the ticketing system and be a resource for escalations
- Work with our MDM tool to improve software distribution and lockdown of computers
- Use Jamf to create roles for automation of software distribution
- Setup Slack channels
- Review and recommend backup solutions where necessary
- Utilize change management for auditing purposes
- Implement compliance where necessary
- Perform security reviews for our Saas business applications
- Help implement new business software with teams
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, related engineering discipline or equivalent years of experience
- Google Workspace Admin Certification or 3 years experience administering a G-Suite/Workspace environment
- 3 years of SAML, SSO experience
- Strong customer service, prioritization, and communication skills
- Experience with MDM implementation and administration
- 3 years of Jamf experience
- 3 years of Zendesk administration
- BetterCloud scripting (nice to have)
- 3 years of Slack Administration
- Experience with Change Management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus program, equity position in a start-up company
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance plans, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k with corporate contribution, and FSA plan
- Company-paid 12 weeks parental leave policy
- The company fully embraces the “work-from-anywhere” mentality, even before COVID restrictions.
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, fast-paced, startup environment
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities under applicable law.