Who we are looking for
An engineer with:
• Significant experience of developing and supporting JAMF to manage a growing MacOS environment
• Exposure to working with Azure AD and Intune
• Experience working within a financially regulated environment would be beneficial, but not obligatory.
You will be working within End User Computing, based in North America, but supporting a global environment.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
As Senior MAC OS / JAMF Engineer you will
• Own, develop, manage and be the subject matter expert for our JAMF platform
• Plan and manage major upgrades
• Create a vision for future state
• Share knowledge across global support teams
• Engage actively with other technology towers
• Be the escalation point for major and complex issues
• Deal with senior management
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• Analytical problem solver with troubleshooting experience
• Good communication skills
• The ability to work with colleagues across technology and the business
• Experience of managing large scale production systems.
• The ability to produce good quality documentation
Education & Preferred Qualifications
• JAMF certification
• Experience with macOS installation and troubleshooting
• Experience with scripting languages and UNIX administration
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Please contact me with any questions and inquires