The Apple Certified Technician provides superior technical skills and experience along with exceptional communication skills to translate a customer's issue into a fast and reliable machine repair. Our ideal candidate has outstanding customer service skills as they are responsible for receiving and responding to customer issues via, phone, email, and walk-ins. This is the perfect position for a person that has worked Apple Retail. You must be able to work unattended and without supervision.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Associate's Degree
Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience
Certification Details: JAMF 100 certification preferred
Years of Experience:
Minimum one (1) year experience in a technical support role with a focus on Apple or Mobile Device Support.
Credit Check: No
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proven user experience in Apple iOS & MacOs Operating Systems.
• Strong detail orientation, team player and ability to work on multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Apple Certified Macintosh Technician Certification.
• M365 experience.
• Ensure all customers are assisted in a friendly, prompt, professional and ethical manner.
• Provide proactive and timely communication to service customers alerting them to the status of their service.
• Conduct troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repairs in a manner that reflects our outstanding experience and customer service..
• Provide product troubleshooting, diagnosis (but not limited to) the following products: Mac OS X,Microsoft Office, Windows Solutions on OS X, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac, Mac Mini.
• Understand Apple Customer Satisfaction and Service Excellence.
• Resolves issues requiring Apple Internal technical Support communication.
• Stay current on technology & service procedures.
• Maintain Apple Metrics.
• Keep all required certifications current.
• Provides daily written updates on status of current tickets, open issues and projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office/IT - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24 hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers