Enable Jamf Pro to pass user information to Jamf Connect during enrollment

JRodgers17
New Contributor III

Hey Everyone, 

I am testing out a new enrollment customization, that allows Jamf Pro to pass user info to Jamf Connect (from the initial SSO auth) to create the initial local user account during pre-stage enrollment. Looking for this UX - Enrollment Customization User Experience - Technical Paper: Customizing the Jamf Pro Enrollment Expe...

I believe I have everything configured correctly, we have SSO enabled, and I have selected the user mapping in the enrollment customization for the account creation. I ensured that the JC profiles stay on the device during and after enrollment, so no user information is lost. 

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 4.30.39 PM.png

However, when testing I do not get the expected outcome. Users will be brought to the local or Network login screen - rather than being asked to verify their account password. Anything tips or advice? 

I understand there is PI109772 for users that have Jamf accounts with admin privileges and I have attempted the recommended Jamf work around (for Jamf Pro Admins), but no luck (Yes, I made sure the password was correct). 

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 4.34.14 PM.png
Thanks in advance! 
James 

2 REPLIES 2

Jacek_ADC
Contributor

Hi

Its a long time i had to re enter the user password when creating the user on macbook. I think it will be a good idea, when you share your jamf connect configuration and also some screenshot from your azure application. 

For me (also as jamf pro user with admin privileges) i do not use any workaround.

How do you create your JC configuration. In the Jamf Pro Webconsole or with the app?

JRodgers17
New Contributor III

I normally create the JC profiles in the Web console with the available Jamf Connect schema. Does that make a difference?