Home Dir mount broken with Connect Verify after configuring Shares

morsepacific
New Contributor III

I've just added our main file share to Jamf Connect Verify on its own plist file as directed by the (mostly unhelpful) document here: https://docs.jamf.com/jamf-connect/1.18.1/administrator-guide/Configuring_File_Shares_with_Jamf_Connect_Verify.html

After turning this on, the Home Directory entry that was previously working, stopped working.
The Home Directory entry itself had duplicated, and was now in the main Verify menu, as well as the Shares menu.

I removed it from the .plist, so now my Shares menu only contains the file share I want.
However, Home Directory in the main Verify menu is no longer working.

I receive a message 'Unable to mount file server smb:. Check network connections and try again.'

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>PayloadDisplayName</key>
    <string>Company Files</string>
    <key>PayloadType</key>
    <string>com.jamf.connect.shares</string>
    <key>Shares</key>
    <array>
        <dict>
            <key>AutoMount</key>
            <true/>
            <key>ConnectedOnly</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Groups</key>
            <array/>
            <key>LocalMount</key>
            <string></string>
            <key>Name</key>
            <string>Company Files</string>
            <key>Options</key>
            <array/>
            <key>URL</key>
            <string>smb://server.company.com/ShareName</string>
        </dict>
    </array>
    <key>Version</key>
    <string>1</string>
</dict>
</plist>

995320ea9fe8421db9e3a9d8fb1c2328

0ca7d2f316924b64a6ab453796cd8c93

1 REPLY 1

morsepacific
New Contributor III

Well, a little embarrassing - the client secret in Azure had gone somehow, which I discovered when (after trying to connect to Home) a login window popped up and kept failing login.

However I've now fixed that, and still experience the issue with the Home Directory error. I've even removed the Connect.Share configuration and the issue persists. I'm wondering if this is now a bug with the latest release of Verify as we just upgraded.