10.12 Download

rhoward
Contributor

Does anyone have a 10.12 install file? It looks like Apple has graciously removed it from the App Store. Is everyone else seeing this issue?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

yennik
New Contributor II

I have heard reports that this has worked for some.

It appears to have something to do with no longer being tied to an Apple ID, as macOS High Sierra also is.

EDIT: Incase anyone else comes across this, Apple has updated their support article to feature a direct link to the macOS High Sierra download in the Mac App Store.

View solution in original post

rhoward
Contributor

@LU_justin thanks for this. I had to do a variation of this but I got it to work.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

alv2015591
New Contributor III

I have one..10.12.5

yennik
New Contributor II

I have heard reports that this has worked for some.

It appears to have something to do with no longer being tied to an Apple ID, as macOS High Sierra also is.

EDIT: Incase anyone else comes across this, Apple has updated their support article to feature a direct link to the macOS High Sierra download in the Mac App Store.

rhoward
Contributor

@LU_justin thanks for this. I had to do a variation of this but I got it to work.

al_salerno
New Contributor

I wanted to make a USB install as I have for all the OS's the odd thing is its also gone from my purchased items. However all the other releases are there all he way back to Lion.

I love Mac but Apple frustrates the hell out of me sometimes.