802.1x Ethernet For MacOS 10.14 Not Working

mcarsonCRA
New Contributor

Hey Guys,

I know there is already a bunch of posts about this but I am unable to get 802.1x Machine Authentication over Ethernet working correctly with my domain-joined MacOS devices. The Windows machines are already able to authenticate using PEAP by checking the workstation certificate on the machines. I have already pushed workstation certificates through Jamf from my Windows CA to my workstations but that does not seem to have helped. On our radius server the Domain Computers group is already added to the Conditions for the policy and these devices are in that group.I have added PEAP and TTLS to the accepted accepted protocol types and have checked the Use Directory Authentication Checkbox. I have also added the Root and Intermediate Certificates as trusted certificates as well as adding the Radius Server Certificate common name in the Trust Certificates Names section. The authentication seems to be failing at the switch. I was wondering if there was anything I was missing to get this working correctly. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

40a67796ae5c47b39d4342fbd2e025a9

0 REPLIES 0