Add Serial Number to Prestage Enrollment

mstensond49
New Contributor II

Hello all, I have created a "Test" Prestage Enrollment group and I need to add a few serial numbers to it to start testing. I go to Scope and It doesnt list any for me to choose from. How do I add serial numbers to this prestage I just created? 2a4d50f3f683487abd454e459a20967b

6 REPLIES 6

duffcalifornia
Contributor

If you log into your deploy.apple.com account, you can manually add serial numbers of machines you want to deploy using prestage enrollment.

bfrench
Contributor III

Do you have devices in DEP? Have you set up the connection to DEP in Global Management Settings?

mstensond49
New Contributor II

@bfrench Yes I do, DEP is linked with our JSS and there are other PreStage Enrollments that have DEP serial numbers allocated to them.

cnelson
Contributor

You can only have one Prestage Enrollment assigned to each serial number. So if your test iPads are already assigned a Prestage Enrollment than you need to unassign and then assign to this test Prestage.

mstensond49
New Contributor II

@cnelson These are Macbook Air laptops. How do I unassign and reassign is my main question.

bfrench
Contributor III

You will need to go into the Prestage they are currently in and uncheck them - Save -

If you look at the list of devices in DEP settings you will see which Prestage they are assigned to without having to check in every one if you have several set up.