Airport Prefs Revisited

Not applicable

Hello all, This is my first post to the list and I have already found a truckload of useful information by digging through the previous posts in the archives. This post is actually directed at a previous listing in which Thomas Larkin offered up a package that was created by Apple to help with 10.5 wireless preferences. (The post was dated Nov of 2009) I was wondering if anyone had a copy of that package that they would be able to send to me for my viewing pleasure. I am actually stuck on that particular problem right now. Thanks to everyone for all of the help you have given me without even knowing! Have a great day!

Thanks,

Pat Best

Springfield Public Schools
pat.best at springfield.k12.or.us
541-726-3472

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
Springfield Public Schools

0 REPLIES 0