Antivirus Content Filter - Panda

Stephix
New Contributor II

Hello,
I am preparing the deployment of a new antivirus with Jamf. A profile has been created for the authorizations following this documentation:
https://www.pandasecurity.com/en/support/card?ID=700101&track=26424

However, the antivirus still requires an additional authorization (Content Filter):

I did not find this information. For other antiviruses yes, not for Panda. Is it possible to authorize this on a computer and then retrieve the necessary informations with a command line?

Trying in Jamf the following information, it does not work:

Thanks for your help

6 REPLIES 6

jamf-42
Valued Contributor II

is the identifier com.protection.agent.NEXT?  looks like the very hard to read example says com.protection.agent

Stephix
New Contributor II

Yes it is com.protection.agent.next. I tried this setting, it seems to be the wrong one. I can't find the information for content filter on the Panda website.
Here are the tested settings:

Filter name
PandaNetworkExtension

Identifier
com.protection.agent.next

Network Filter

Network Filter Bundle identifier
com.protection.agent.next

Network Filter Designated Requirement

identifier "com.protection.agent.next" and anchor apple generic and certificate 1[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.2.6] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.1.13] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[subject.OU] = D3U2N4A6J7

jamf-42
Valued Contributor II

if should read the error! is the system extension that is complaining about, not being loaded. you have that part in the config profile. unless you have old OS you don't need kernel extension.  part 4 on their guide

Stephix
New Contributor II

I have Big Sur.

System extension is setup :

On Jamf :
Capture d’écran 2023-05-22 à 16.08.26.png

On computer :

sysext.jpg

On computer (verify) :

sys_ext_term.jpg

If I click on the button Open Security Preferences panel button (first screenshot on my forst post), I See :

Capture d’écran 2023-05-22 à 16.26.34.png

It's Content Filter the "problem".

jamf-42
Valued Contributor II

do you not need to add this? 

jamf42_0-1684767521358.png

Stephix
New Contributor II

They are already added in Jamf :

Capture d’écran 2023-05-22 à 16.08.26.png