Apple SUS - Can't Enable iPhoto 9.3 Update

adiSean
New Contributor III

I can't enable the iPhoto 9.3 update on any of my Apple software update servers because it seems that it won't download the update. After I choose the 9.3 update, hit Save, then Copy Now I get this error...

<Warning>: ignored invalid download request for product 041-2567, current state = PleaseMirror

OS X 10.7.4 Server
SUS settings = Copy All Updates from Apple and Delete outdates updates are enabled. I have Auto enable updates turned Off.

I've trashed the catalogs and re-downloaded updates again but no luck. Anyone else see this?

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

tomt
Valued Contributor

Having the same exact experience on my 10.6.8 server. I also trashed the catalogs and had it do a complete re-download.

There is already another thread here about the current SUS issue. No real info other than "me too" and "Hmmm, Reposado is still working".

cbrewer
Valued Contributor II

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Same issue here. For us its happening with anything released from 6/11 and on, so right on WWDC launch day. Same exact type of error in the logs (invalid request blah blah) Hmm is right. Did Apple change something that's causing our SUS's to break? Good grief...

kstrick
Contributor III

+1

adiSean
New Contributor III

Cool... Thanks everyone!

tomt
Valued Contributor

This discussion on the Apple boards seems to be pointing to a certificate issue.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4022170?start=15&tstart=0

Lotusshaney
Contributor II

Yep

Apple sus is very broken at the moment. It's a cert problem not matching the host name hosting the updates.

However reposado and the jamf NetBoot/sus both work fine. Yet another reason to drop Apples Sus and use a 3rd party one.

Dan

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

I'm seeing most of the updates that weren't downloading last week on our Apple SUS boxes, except for "Server Essentials". There are 5 of them listed, exactly the same size and version that still show up with exclamation marks next to their names. No big deal though, its not a show stopper. Fortunately the rest are now copied down, so looks like Apple resolved the issue for the most part.

carlo_anselmi
Contributor III

@mm2270
Same here...
cheers
Carlo