Automatic Device enrollment is no longer working
After an OS re-installation multiple devices are stuck on the "Remote Management" screen.
Clicking on "Continue" shortly displays "Retrieving enrollment profile" but nothing is happening.
Manual enrollment via JAMF-enrollment-website is working, requires a reinstallation of a "stuck" machine and unplugging the network cable at the right time.
Any idea how we can troubleshoot and resolve this issue?
has anyone resolve this? I'm new to JAMF and I have the same issue, click on continue and nothing happens. I reinstalled OS and when I get to remote management nothing happens. I opened a ticket with support but wanted to see if anyone has other ideas as I already attempted what was shared.
I was able to complete this by creating a plain enrollment policy with nothing else linked to such as configuration policies. Not sure if there was a setting that was causing the issue but support was not able to answer exactly what was causing it
@vz35st Yeah, not gonna lie they were pretty useless here. I found out that it takes time for the device to download the PreStage Enrollment PKG's / Policies. For the record - I only had one PKG that was about 200MB / 2 Policies that were about 24kb. (this was all Jamf Connect)
They just closed the ticket on me without resolution so - let the community do the work for them I guess!