Cannot connect to iTunes Store

akehren
New Contributor III

I'm trying to push apps out to an iPad and they are all coming back with the error "Cannot connect to iTunes Store". I know I have licenses for all the apps. My DEP connection is current. All of my VPP Accounts connections are current. When I go into Global Management Settings there are exclamation points by GSX Connections (we never set this up), VPP Accounts, and Device Enrollment Program. I checked Apple's status site and everything related to those is green. My DEP says it synced a minute ago.

We're running Jamf version 10.13.0-t1559772983 on a Windows 2008 Server VM. (We need to migrate to a new VM before we can upgrade jamf any further).

Any thoughts?
cbe3456c54e14632a5e449489d8d46d9

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

karenmartin
New Contributor II

contacted Support... this is their response: 'Yesterday there were some widespread issues w/ the App store in general, My advice would be to cancel failed commands for that device, then push the app once more and try to install on a different network to rule out any network interference.'
I highly doubt network interference is the issue for us, b/c this is happening on about 1/2 dozen devices, across our school district. I will post any updates I get...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

bbradley
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue. None of my apps or Self Service is being installed on any of my new iPads that I'm deploying.

karenmartin
New Contributor II

I noticed this issue yesterday afternoon, and it is still a problem this morning.

karenmartin
New Contributor II

contacted Support... this is their response: 'Yesterday there were some widespread issues w/ the App store in general, My advice would be to cancel failed commands for that device, then push the app once more and try to install on a different network to rule out any network interference.'
I highly doubt network interference is the issue for us, b/c this is happening on about 1/2 dozen devices, across our school district. I will post any updates I get...

kerouak
Valued Contributor

umm, Those Exclamation Marks are for information only..
Have you clicked on one of them??

akehren
New Contributor III

Looks like it must have been a temporary Apple issue. All of the apps installed this morning at 7:30.

akehren
New Contributor III

kerouak - Thank you, I had tried hovering but not clicking. <facepalm>