Cisco Anyconnect URL

SMR1
Contributor III

Does anybody know how to get the URL to auto-populate when installing Anyconnect? I know it only takes a minute, but looking to get it added.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SMR1
Contributor III

thanks for the replies. After thinking about it for awhile, I realized our Windows side of the house has this configured, so I just grabbed the .xml file from there an packaged it up to test and it worked. Will probably just redo the Anyconnect install with composer to include the .xml file.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

joshuasee
Contributor III

Here what I've used on the iOS side:

anyconnect://connect/?name=VPN&host=vpn.example.com&usecert=true&prefill_group_list=VPN-GROUP&onsuccess=https%3A%2F%2Fexample.com%2Fconnection_info_page.html

oops, replied to thread and not OP

merps
Contributor III

On macOS we download the client profile, which contains the URL, from the ASDM and deliver it as part of the application install package.

SMR1
Contributor III

thanks for the replies. After thinking about it for awhile, I realized our Windows side of the house has this configured, so I just grabbed the .xml file from there an packaged it up to test and it worked. Will probably just redo the Anyconnect install with composer to include the .xml file.