Code rebel iRapp packaging and scripting to include license using composer or other packaging software

Caspernewbie202
New Contributor II

Hi

I am looking for help/assistance/answer on how to package a certain application and script a license to be included all through policies.

The application installation will go into 1 policy and the license will be going through another policy as best common practice

When packaging the application using composer it actually doesn't make the application behave properly

I am also have minimal scripting experience so help would also be needed into what should be included in the script when licensing the product

Code Rebel instructions are as follows :
You can do all steps from shell script or another scripting environment. However, if you want to automate the process see following article
https://coderebel.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202051834
My plan is to attach the DMG in package manifests
then it asks to mount the DMG
hdiutil attach iRAPP_Server_Mac_Setup_For_10.10.dmg
Then run this setup
sudo "/Volumes/iRAPP/iRAPP Setup.app/Contents/Resources/rapsetup.src/101100/rapsetup" install
Then start service sudo rapservice start -w
Then i would like another policy to do this (Install license)
this is the command to check the license which i don't think is needed sudo rapservice liccmd check -i

And this is the command to have license installed sudo rapservice liccmd load -i -f "FULL_NAME_OF_LICENSE_FILE" (Name of file is license.lic)

Can someone please give me concise answers on how to make this happen.
Any help and answers would surely be appreciated

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0