Configuration Profile no Log information ??

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

I created a configuration profile for the Energy Saver, setting desktop/laptops computer sleep and display sleep at certain time intervals, along with put hard disk to sleep etc...

now that the policy is set, I do not see a LOG tab to show me the computers that the profile has so far been applied to, why is this not visible like it is for Policies ?

I have it showing on the JSS dashboard, but can not see it based on individual computer status.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adamcodega
Valued Contributor

This was only added in version 9.65, feature request info here.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

adamcodega
Valued Contributor

This was only added in version 9.65, feature request info here.

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

@adamcodega thanks for the answer.

jyergatian
Contributor

How about a reason as to why a profile failed to install? Does this log exist anywhere?

Jamfgcu
New Contributor

That would be great to have that feature as well... We just had casper installed last week, so still learning
, have created a Default Config Profile, scoped it to add only the computer or department, and it fails straight away on both options. Would be great to know why its failing - i have no idea! Any help please!

fcc33c38739b42eea2f1182cb77bd494
dfc5e3769e3b41909a1dd85def423ae0

jimmy-swings
Contributor II

Hi @Jamfgcu - Any luck troubleshooting these issues? Application of a configuration policy through Self Service provides no logging.

jacbgla
New Contributor II

Hi @jazzyj We did sort this - If i remember correctly, it was to do with the config mgr account had to be exactly the same account details as the machine admin details.