Confirm the date and time please

Eyoung
Contributor

You got the 4th and 6th on there. which one :-)

14 REPLIES 14

ooshnoo
Valued Contributor

What are you talking about?

larry_barrett
Valued Contributor

8f99ed830b0f4fe5b8e3cb59c83a6b71

Discussions in events end up populating the View Latest Discussions forum. It's an feature.

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Yeah. I can't tell you how many times I've also been confused about a post that sounded like it was coming out of left field. I've learned to look at the thread breadcrumb as soon as I see that something seems out of context.

Anyhoo, FWIW, there are in fact two dates mentioned in the posting, so someone needs to clarify which it is please. I will register to attend, but knowing which day to show up will be kinda important ; )

jvincent
New Contributor

mm2270

Tagging @rafemoody on this thread as he is listed as the organizer. I still see 2 dates, so no correction on it yet. Hopefully we can get some clarification on it soon.

mm2270

So.... is this happening on Nov 4th or Nov 6th? It's still not clear. Or is this a 3 day meeting? (It IS described as an extravaganza after all 😉)

I'm going to go ahead and register to attend, but hopefully the actual date will be cleared up soon.

clifhirtle
Contributor II

Hey folks, I'll let @rafemoody confirm but in planning we were definitely targeting, Wednesday, 11/6 for the event. Hopefully that's a day/time that still works for the majority of the community. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great discussion around updates with CATalina on the macOS (for those of you that have been with us for a while now and recall prior macOS codenames).

mm2270

Thanks for the update @clifhirtle. I'll assume it's 11/6 unless @rafemoody says otherwise!

spraguga
Contributor

moved to another discussion

rafemoody
New Contributor

Sorry about the late response. I thought I had fixed the issue by editing the Original. The date is the 6th.

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

@rafemoody I missed the sign-up. Can you add me to the list?

mm2270

Almost forgot about this meeting.
Quick question on it - looking again at the invite, I see the Start time and End time listed are from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM. But in the text it mentions 6pm - 9pm. I assume the former is correct and the text in the description is not? But it would be good to get an actual confirmation just to be sure. Maybe @rafemoody can confirm that one final detail before Wednesday. Thanks!

Eyoung
Contributor

Clif had posted to LinkedIn with a reminder and mentioned 5-8

mm2270

Unfortunately, something has come up for me, and I won't be able to make tonight's meeting. I'll miss you all 😢 *sniff* *sniff*

But, I hope to make the second half of this 2 parter, whenever that gets scheduled. I'll keep a lookout for it.

Have fun everyone!