This was mentioned in the presentation as it moves from a table lock to row lock process.
Wondering if any have done this and what steps you took to complete.
We have found references:
@kerouak I filed a bug for this... basically it's assuming you are starting and stopping your Linux services with systemctl however that's not always the case, you might find that your Linux distro is using service instead
So try restarting your database this way...
Make sure your Tomcat instance(s) have stopped first:
sudo service jamf.tomcat8 stop
Now restart the databse:
sudo service mysql restart
Now start up Tomcat:
sudo service jamf.tomcat8 start
Thank you @bdelamarche for correcting the post! I updated my post..its only the most crucial part of the conversion haha. & You're welcome. Glad to help