DISA STIG policies and CPs

brianfox76
New Contributor III

Working on the daunting task of loading all of the STIG requirements into my Jamf Pro server; hoping that anyone else at a federal agency has done this and has an easier way. 121 policies/CPs, oy!

4 REPLIES 4

emmayche
New Contributor III

We really haven't had much trouble with it here at SSC-PAC in San Diego. We're already rolling Macs into as-compliant-as-Apple-can-get status (i.e., compliant with all relevant and possible STIGs, and full CAC/AD support) as we speak in our alpha rollout. As you note, it hasn't been fun, and things are still developing, but there's no really easy way that I know of. (If there were, I'd offer you our configuration to use.)

robmorton
Contributor

I planned on just asking the guy that presented the STIG items at JNUC if we ever needed to go down that route. I am guessing that might not help much at this point in time since...um...

Taylor_Armstron
Valued Contributor

Just curious... why 121 vs downloading the CP's from DISA and importing them? I know this is an older thread, but they provide the CP's for both the 10.12 and 10.13 STIG, and there's a whole lot less than 121.....

hkabik
Valued Contributor

Back in the day I used to lay down the STIG via a single script. That was quite a few years ago though, 10.6 era.