Fall Boston Jamf User Group Meeting?

clifhirtle
Contributor II

Hi folks. Hope everyone’s summer as been going well. Any volunteers for hosting a fall Boston Jamf User Group meeting? Spoke with Paul at Jamf and we’re both available to bring Jamf/Apple resources the first week of October, perhaps that Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday (10/1, 10/2, 10/3)?

@dgreening? @rafemoody? @marc_grubb? @mm2270?

f1d623c327464bffb50fa4489814f5ea

5 REPLIES 5

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Thanks for raising this @clifhirtle. I'd love to get to a meeting in October if one happens, but I'm not in a position to host anything unfortunately. My "office", when I'm there, is located up in Salem, NH, so not exactly right near Boston. And I don't know if I'd be able to swing getting an evening meeting to happen there anyway.

Hopefully someone else can step up and make something happen. I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

marc_grubb
New Contributor III

Thanks for bringing this up @clifhirtle . I can definitely attend 10/1 or 10/3.

I'm not sure about hosting. I'm now at Sophos, just off I-95 in Burlington. There's plenty of parking but local traffic is insane. (And I'd need to coordinate with my IT and Facilities teams.)

marc_grubb
New Contributor III

I just added the link to this discussion on #bostonmacadmins on the MacAdmins Slack

clifhirtle
Contributor II

Thanks @marc_grubb! Spoke with @rafemoody and he's good to host at Ipsen. Working on logistics and will circle back here once we have confirmation. Thanks for sharing this out. More soon...

pac61790
New Contributor

Hello my name is Philip Clark the branch manger at FMC, we have space open on 10/1 and 10/2.

We are located at 100 Franklin St right in Downtown Corssing if you are interested in discussing it further please email me at philipcjr@fmctraining.com.